"I Tried Breastfeeding My Sister’s Baby And OMG I Became Wet Immediately" – 15-Years-Old Lady Confesses

 


 

A Ghanaian lady has confessed how she was left feeling blue and all wet up after she tried breastfeeding her sister’s baby.





The lady, Rachael did not hold anything back when she said the ‘smooth’ sucking of the baby which was the first time she was going through such an experience, made her wet and obviously ready for penetration from any man who was readily available at that particular time.




She tweeted; “I tried breasting my sister’s baby. and guys guess what, me ho aba (I’m wet) and i don’t know what to do now. The way the child s**ked my b**bs err”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regina Daniels welcomes second child on first son’s birthday 29th June 2022

Pray for me, Doctors Said I May D ie Soon – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo cries Out (photos)

Catholic Reverend Sister Dumps Her Religious Devotion To Marry A Police Officer [Photos]