“My phone is old,I need a guy who will sSleep with me and buy me an iPhone 14 pro Max ” – Nigerian Girl Advertises Herself (Photos)


 

A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media for a wrong reason after making a 'desperate plea' online.

 

The slay queen identified as Treasure, who claims to be a graduate of University of Lagos (UNILAG), took to Facebook earlier today to share some sexy and seductive pictures of herself with an unusual caption. 

 

She wrote; "Dear Money. Please come & Seduce me, if i refuse please r*pe me mercilessly its my body, I promise I won't shout or go to d police I need new iphone"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regina Daniels welcomes second child on first son’s birthday 29th June 2022

Pray for me, Doctors Said I May D ie Soon – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo cries Out (photos)

Catholic Reverend Sister Dumps Her Religious Devotion To Marry A Police Officer [Photos]